понедельник, 14 октября 2019 г.

Information steps: 2 module

Consumer society


The last week (28.10.19 - 1.11.19)
At this week Olga Yuryevna flew away to England, and our little group, which consisted of 4-5 people, studied with Anna Alexandrovna. 
There are works, which I've done:



For the first I made a spidergram for the 1st module.


I made a fishbone for the grammar of the 1st module.















Also I created a crossword for the 1st module.















And the last work is a quiz with questions about New Zealand from my activity book.






After I did all quizzes from my classmates. 



Sixth week (7.10-11.10)

For the mainly understanding an information from 2nd module, I have done a presentation, where I prepared all of texts.




Despite of this, I translated all of unclear words from module.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site