воскресенье, 20 октября 2019 г.

Customer service- final product

«Children’s development center»

 Hello, I am Dariya Usynina and I want to open a children’s center, because, first of all, I love children. I think, it is a main reason. This center will include several different directions: singing, dancing, linguistic skills, variations of handmade and art, sport, making films, new technologies (typing on 3D-printer and etc.), cooking and others. It will invite children in age from 7 to 18, also guys of age older will be able to try themselves with some skills, which they will need in their professions.

But if I want to make my center more popular and available, I should have some customer services.
I want to make a list of them. 
1) On the entrance of this center I will put benches, fountain, trash cans and kid's playground, because and children and parents can sit there, while a break time or while waiting children after studying.
2) free parking (including bike parking).
3) free battles of water, sweets and fruits (bananas, apples) on the reception, for example for fussy dinner.
4) drinking water fountains on the outside.
5) school uniform: everyday garment (jeans\pants, shirts, sweaters), for sport (including swimsuit for pool).
6) free center's tools - backpacks, stationery, accessorize and etc.
7) a campus for students, which got here for them merits and achievements.
8) free ride for metro, bus, train and etc.
9) free gadgets, like laptop, phones, microscopes, 3D printer.
10) small presents or cakes for students on the day of their birthdays or New Year.  
11) some entertainments (trampolines, video games)
12) the gym with simulators.
13) music tools: guitars, drums, piano and others.


Bonuses

For me:
  • Profit
  • Popularity
  • Powerful
  • Freedom
  • Free education for my children

For costumers:
  • For parents: free time.
  • For children: getting new knowledge and communicative skills, they spend their free time with benefit and safety.
  • For teenagers: right of choose, they can choose different directions, which they will need in their future professions.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site