вторник, 11 апреля 2017 г.

Imformal latter


  Dear Kate,

 Hi! How are you doing? Yesterday I red interestin book "In the dark". And now I want to tell you about this book.
 The story about two boys: Haldane and Winston. At school they hated a boy called Visger. When they did something wrong, he always told the teacher. One day they stole some cherries from a tree.
'Do you know who did it, Visger?' the teacher asked. 'It was Haldane and Winston,' he replied. Later, Haldane asked him how he knew it was us. 'I didn't know,' he said. 'I just felt certain. And I was right.' 
Haldane and I grew up. Visger became a vegetarian and never drank alcohol.      When they all left Oxford University, Winston went away to India. After a year Winston came back and wanted to see Haldane. He was always happy. Winston wanted to see the smile in his blue eyes again and hear his happy laugh, so I went to visit him in London. But this time he did not laugh. He was miserable, his face was pale and he looked weak and ill.
Do yoy like horrors?
What genre of book do you like?
Please, write me soon.

Yours,
Dasha                                                                                      

1 комментарий:

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site