среда, 25 октября 2017 г.

My favourite programm

 There are many exhiting TV games or shows in the world. I saw a lot of them, for example "Kto hochet stat milionerom?", "Luchshe vseh", "Golos", "Vecherniy Urgant". But my favourite is "Luchshe vseh".
 I enjoy this program, because there are children, who can sing and dance.
 The most popular channel in the Russia is "Perviy", and "Luchshe vseh" is on the this channel every Sunday. I didn't know who the host of this show, before I obeserve at the internet: the host of this
exposition is Maxim Galkin. He is very known, because Maxim has main role in show "Segodnya vecherom". There are very brightly dressed in show the "Luchshe vseh": from elegant fairies to dangerous dragons and brave knights. The studio is decorated in warm colours, because children of  ages from three to eleven like colour, like red, pink, yellow and orange. As such, there is no rule in this game, but if a little bit: the child goes to the scene and speaks with the host. Then, child does, what it can: guys can tell poems or show us wonderful tricks.
 I like this programm, It is very ridiculous and sapid. And I believe, that my young sister will participateed in show "Luchshe vseh"!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site