вторник, 11 октября 2016 г.

My sister's holidays


  Dear Tom,


  How are you doing? Thanks for your email. Sorry for not writing for so long. I wanted to drop you a quick line to tell you about my sister's holidays.

  My sister's name is Olga. And she is 25 years old. Olga has a  rest in Italy. In the Lido di Jesolo. Olga has spend 7 days there.  When she arrived, Olga went to the hotel. Then she went to the beach and Olga have a fan. But she is dancing and drinking a cocktail now. She has a good shopping. And Olga said:"When I will gone to the shopping, I will bought you good shorts, T-shirt and accessories."And I said:"Thanks, Olya." It is a beautiful city!!!

  Do you have a sister?
Do you like Lido di Jesolo?
Do you like cocktails?
  Email me soon.

 Yours,
  Dasha

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site