вторник, 18 октября 2016 г.

My house(an informal letter)

Hi Tom,

  How are you doing? Thanks for your email. Sorry for not writing for so long. I want to tell you about my new house.
  My house is in a quiet street between cinema and supermarket, opposite my school. My house is big. It's very beautiful house. It has 3 floors. In it I have 3 big bedrooms: my bedroom,sister's and our parent's bedroom; kitchen, dining room, bathroom and huge living room.My favourite room in my house is my room. It is white and gold. I have a big white bed next to my bookcase. This is a cupboard and TV on it. My desk is white and big too. And I do my homework on it. Ilove mu new house.

What is your favourite room?
Do you live in house or flat?
Do you like your house?

Write me soon.

 Yours,
Dasha
  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site