среда, 29 января 2020 г.

My knowledge

Throughout the school year I was studying and learning with the Student Book. Now we've finished 3 modules out of 6 and we are on 4th module. I am ready to say, what I know, I can share and I can teach. Also I am able to say why I can do it.
I prefer to start with the first module. Let's talk about texts. I know all the texts, but I can share the text about Strange Weather. I can teach only 3 of texts from module: In the Heat of the moment, Trapped, Yuri Gagarin. The reason may be in my classmates' sharing, I mean only 2 of them provided their texts better, one of texts was mine. I don't know well Hurricane Katrina and The day the Earth moved, because it is hard to remember some dates and important incidents. Grammar was too light to learn it, I may even say, that this grammar was from past grades, like Pr.S, P. C. and others.
The next will be second module. I think that the second module passed me by, because I can't teach some texts, like Tomorrow's World, Made in USA,  Moscow's Flea Market and Exposed, because this module was bad for my understanding, I think, the Consumer Society is not for me. What's about grammar? I should say, that I know all the rules about future, for example, F.P., F.P.C and comp./superl. But I didn't learn well -ing form and infinitive, because this rules have lots of conditions, which I can't remember.
The third module we studied recently. I don't know well 4 texts: Glastonbury Festival, about deforestation, Space Colonization and Swimming with sharks, because we didn't discuss them in a class well, I understand, that I was able to read them at home, it's my blame. I am glad to talk about grammar, because here appear more difficult rules, like conditionals and modals. But I should say, but some limp, like wishes and mixed conditionals, I always confused.
I think, that all of this texts I am able to learn,  just sorting it out. And may be I will teach some people, for example, my children in future.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site