суббота, 21 сентября 2019 г.

Information steps

Breaking News!

Module 1

Hey there. My name is Dasha and I have a TV company, which name is DashaOnTV News! On this page you can follow me and watch, how I work and promote my television, and also recognize new for me about breaking news!

The fifth week(30.09.19-4.09)

On this week we, finally, presented our projects “Breaking News”. I tried myself in a new format, in the role of reporter. It was a good experience!






I learned a new information about New Zealand, namely neighborhood countries.



The third week (16.09.19 - 20.09.19) 

First of all, I was doing a "Canrads". It is a false news. In this way, I lerned the information from Student's Book better.




















About 10 days left before the presentation of my news, and I wrote a final retelling of 1 module.






































Also I learned new vocabulary from "Check this words" for dictation in Google Table, which we made with my classmates. And I worked with vocabulary tasks.
 
 
 


 

For deeper study of breaking news, I worked with news of other countries.
 


Of course, learning grammar indispensable.
 


The last task is a paper project "Lego mind", which we did with my classmates.












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site