понедельник, 6 мая 2019 г.

Making the lessons interesting

Nowadays, work many schools with different directions. For example, math, artistic, language , music, business, cooking schools end etc. But they all have something same. Some lessons pass very boring. I think, almost all students don’t like them, even sleep whenever. I want to solve this problem, and trying to figure it out, how to make the lessons interesting.
In first place, I want to say, that if I was a teacher, I would introduce some games or warming-up at the start of lesson. After all pupils had a lot of lessons, and I think, they need to be distracted. As a result, children will be a little cheered up, and won’t be so nervous and stressful.
Secondly, I would conduct my lessons in unusual and non-standard style. I mean, I will introduce other teaching of educational material, doesn’t like a lecture. For example, children will find information about William Shakespeare(as in example). I would add to lessons quizzes or contests.
All in all, if you want to be cool and funny teacher in the eyes of the students, you should to turn on your fantasy and creativity!

1 комментарий:

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site