понедельник, 15 февраля 2016 г.

My usual meals

I have 4 meals a day: breakfast, dinner, lunch and supper.
I am a pupil. And I have dinner and lunch at school, but breakfast and supper at home.



I like to drink tea and to eat yogurt and sandwiches for breakfast.



 I eat soup and chicken with potato for dinner. Then I eat salad with bread.
 For lunch I like fruit juice and fairy cakes.
                                           


I like pasta with meat for supper. My mum can make it very good.







At the weekends my mum makes the Borscht. She puts carrots, cabbage, potato and beet. Borscht is my favourite soup!










Sometimes at the weekends I go to my grandparents. My granny makes the pancakes with jam for me. Pancakes is traditional Russian food. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site