среда, 18 ноября 2015 г.

My life!

Hello!!

1.Usually I get up at seven o'clock, but yesterday I got up at half past seven in the morning.
2.Usually I wash my face at quarter past seven, but yesterday I washed my face at seven o'clock.
3.Usually I have a breakfast at quarter to eight, but yesterday I had a breakfast at guarter to eight in the morning.
4.Usually I eat for breakfast sandwiches with tea, but yesterday ate for breakfast cake with juice.
5.Usually I go to school at eight o'clock, but yesterday I went to school at guarter to nine in the morning.
6.Usually I have lunch at half past twelve, but yesterday I had lunch at quarter to twelve in the afternoon.
7.Usually I eat for lunch a soup, but yesterday I ate for lunch a chiken.
8.Usually I come home at qurter to six, but yesterday I came home at six o'clock in the evening.
9. Usually I eat for dinner potatos with meet, but yesterday I ate for dinner a salad.
10. Usually I play with my sister at guarter to seven, but yesterday I played with my sister at eight o'clock.
11.Usually after school I watch TV and listen to music, but yesterday after school I did my homework.
12.Usually after school I drink tea at quarter past eleven, but yesterday I drank tea at guarter to eleven in the evening.
13. Usually in the evening I wash my face, but yesterday  I watched TV in the evening.
14.Usually I read a book at quarter past eleven, but yesterday I read to book at half past eleven.
15..Usually I go to bed at eleven o'clock, but yesterday I went to bed at quarter to twelve in the evening.


Bye bye!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site