среда, 11 ноября 2015 г.

Friends day,my day.

My name is Dasha and my best friend's name is Sasha.
I get up at seven o'clock.
Sasha gets up at eight o`clock.

I have a breakfast at half past seven.
Sasha has a breakfast at half past eight.

I like cake with tea for breakfast.
Sasha's favourite food is sendwiches with tea.

I go to school at half past eight.
Sasha goes to school at quarter to nine.

My favourite subjeckt is English because,I like to speak English.
Sasha's favourite subjeckt is Literature because, she likes to read.

I have a lunch at twelve o'clock.
Sasha has lunch at half past twelve.

My favourite food is soup for lunch.
Sasha likes chiken with potato for lunch.

Usually after school I listen to music, watch TV and play with my little sister.
Sasha likes to watch TV and to play with her friends after school.

I go to bed at nine o'clock.
Sasha goes to bed at quarter to ten.

Bye bye!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site