понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

Final project: mystery BOOk





If you are happy owner of this book, I think, it will be useful for you, of course with a having a dog. Almost everyone has a dog in the house. Those with a faithful friend running around at home know that there is no better friend than a dog. After all, only she can bring you slippers perfectly, only she loves you with faithful love. But many have always wondered how and why the dog became a friend of man and is the most harmless and useful pet? First of all, a person sees his companion in a dog and finds it in every possible way. However, studies show that our pets are also able to improve the health of their owners and increase the level of activity. The dog does a lot of good for us. But what should we do in response? While reading my book, you will know some helpful ways, how to behave with a dog in dangerous, mystical and eerie situations and how to protect it, because your dog-friend needs to be loved. 




I wrote this instruction for inexperienced and doubtful dog owners to cause the formation of skills about dogs. I think, some sceptics will say, that my book is useless and virtually unknown in case of information. But I am revealing this secretive labyrinth of lie and I may provide some hard evidence.
Because eye witnesses, like my mom, can say with confidence, that the book was written by me from proven sources. The irritating sounds of clicking on keyboard keys was full filling my home 2 days. I suggest you to read it, especially if you have a dog.





I also can present you one piece of my guide:
If one-day walking around sunny New Mexico with your dog and eating chocolate ice cream you’ll see some mysterious pieces of metal and giant oval-shaped footprints, I advise you to run away from this place, just remember to grab your pet! Okay, I am able to tell you this exciting and hair-rising story. I only ask you, be on the lookout…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site