воскресенье, 8 декабря 2019 г.

The ideal school

I've  studied at school "7 keys" since 2012 year. Now I am in 8th grade. And if I didn't prefer this school, I would have gone over to other. But I wish I was a principal, that's why I should know, which school-the ideal school.


Firstly, the place, where my school will be. I think, if I were a architect, I would place it in the Moscow, the center of the city. In this manner, I will able to earn more money, which ought to go to the charity.
Secondly, it is a design. I know, that usually Russian schools' designs are boring. So my ideal school will be with bright colors, like white, orange and purple. Because if colors are tedious, children are boring too.
Thirdly, lessons and electives themselves. At the start, I must recruit kind and amazing teachers. Because if I was a child in this school, I would don't like tiresome teachers, who make me sleepy. At the end, educational program. If I were a programmer of schedule, I would have made creative lessons, like chemistry labs, walking at the park on biology and others.
I think, that children don't like to go to school every morning, because they don't interest in class work. But if we change a format, students change their mood in school. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site