вторник, 6 сентября 2016 г.

My Summer Holidays!

 Dear Ann,

How are you doing? Sorry for not writing for so long.
I did my homework. I wanted to drop you a quick line
 to tell yoy about my summer holidays.
This summer was very hot and sunny. So, I and my family spent our
summer holidays out of town. We visited different nice lakes not far
from Chelyabinsk. Theese are: Uvildy, Elovoye, and Argazi. It`s easy to get
there by car. We swam and sun bathed there.I like to swim and of, course most of all
in the sea.We flew to the seaside by plane and stayed at the hotel.
 It was the island of Rhodes. It`s a beautiful place.We traveled around
the island by car. I saw how 2 seas Mediterraneanand and Aegean are join. This place
 is called the "Kiss of 2 Seas".  We had a wonderfull time there!!! Email me soon.


Love,
Dariya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Final product (Module 5)

a Google Site